Dopo avervi mostrato in anteprima le novità della prossima release di Winamp, eccola pronta al download sul sito ufficiale nella versione 5.8!
Un ritorno alle origini?
Winamp 5.8: la lista delle novità
Winamp: ecco le novità dell’aggiornamento beta
L’aggiornamento vanta delle seguenti novità, rispetto alla precedente versione:
- New: Windows Audio (WASAPI) Output plug-in (w.i.p.)
- Improved: Added an option to completely disable Winamp’s video support
- Improved: Added an auto-fullscreen option to video prefs
- Improved: Added /ENUMPLAYLISTS to the command-line support
- Improved: Windows 8.1 and 10 compatibility
- Improved: [in_mod] OpenMPT-based Module Player (replaces old MikMod player)
- Improved: [ml_playlists] Added browse path & edit title functions in Ctrl+E editor
- Improved: [Bento] Updated scrollbars and buttons and other tweaks (thanks Martin)
- Improved: [Bento & Modern skins] Added a Playlist Search feature (thanks Victor)
- Fixed: New URLs not being remembered after using Reset history in Open URL dialog
- Fixed: Various memory leaks
- Fixed: [gen_tray] Not showing correct current icon pack in preferences
- Fixed: [in_avi] Divide-by-zero crash with badly formed files (thanks ITDefensor)
- Fixed: [in_mp3] Crashing with some ID3v2 tags
- Fixed: [ml_wire] Slow loading issue
- Fixed: [ssdp] Crash on load if jnetlib was not correctly initialized
- Misc: Minimum required OS is now Win XP sp3 (Windows 7 or higher recommended)
- Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
- Misc: Moved shared DLLs to Winamp\Shared folder
- Misc: MP3 Encoder must now be downloaded manually (to Shared folder)
- Removed: All former “Pro” licensed functions (Winamp is now 100% freeware again)
- Removed: gen_jumpex & UnicodeTaskbarFix (making way for native implementations)
- Removed: [in_wm] DRM support
- Replaced: CD playback and ripping now using native Windows API (instead of Sonic)
- Replaced: MP3 Decoder now mpg123 based (instead of Fraunhofer)
- Replaced: AAC Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Replaced: H.264 Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Replaced: MPEG-4 Pt.2 Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Updated: [in_vorbis] libogg 1.3.2 & libvorbis 1.3.5 (aoTuV b6.03)
- Updated: [libyajl] libyajl v2.1.0
- Updated: [OpenSSL] OpenSSL v1.0.1i
- Updated: [png] libpng v1.5.24
Winamp 5.8: il download ufficiale
Ecco il messaggio degli sviluppatori, disponibile sulla pagina di download:
A leaked version of Winamp 5.8 recently spread over the Internet. Consequently, we have decided to make this new version available to you, revised by us.
We therefore recommend that you download this version rather than any other as we guarantee it is safe for you to use.
This version is not an ongoing project but be sure that we are currently working hard on a future new Winamp. Scroll down to learn more!
Sicuramente, essendo ancora una versione beta, il software passerà alla versione stabile nel corso delle prossime settimane.
In ogni caso, potete procedere al download cliccando QUI!