Kodi finalmente si è aggiornato, dopo le precedenti versioni beta, alla versione 18 chiamata “Leia“.
Ecco le novità incluse in questo aggiornamento!
Kodi 18 “Leia”: il changelog
Ecco le novità presenti nell’aggiornamento:
- Added a Games window and Game OSD (On-Screen-Display) to the graphical user interface.
- Added a RetroPlayer player core supporting game clients addons as well as emulator cores.
- Added support for RDS (Radio Data System) for radio channels if the PVR backend client supports RDS.
- Changed GUI actions to eliminate duplicate and dead code (major GUI refactoring for PVR and LiveTV).
- Added, updated, and improved PVR backend clients addons for popular third-party external PVR backend platforms.
- Improved the input manager and input API system for keyboards, mice, and game controllers.
- Updated “Peripheral Addons” for game controllers, gamepads, joysticks, and input peripherals profiles.
- Added support for BD-J / Blu-ray Disc Java menu support.
- Added support for Blu-ray Disc detection and use provided meta data for Blu-ray Disc names.
- Added support for video buffers to be used by decoders and renderers.
- Improved Stereoscopic 3D playback of 3D videos (as well as better 2D playback of 3D videos).
- Added an option to rescan the music file tags for existing items in the library.
- Added additional artist data that Musicbrainz provides: type (person, group, orchestra, choir etc.), gender, and disambiguation comments that help to differentiate artists with the same name.
- Added support for Python (script) based web scrapers for Kodi.
- Added support to build Kodi with support for Bluetooth.
- Added support for speech-to-text in Kodi OSD keyboard on Android TV.
- Added support for Android to move the Kodi app to SD card.
- Added support for Android TV Leanback search and recommendations metadata from Kodi.
Al fine di poter scaricare la nuova versione aggiornata è possibile fare riferimento ai collegamenti presenti qui in basso: